1.31.2008

amazing finds

I just begain this new blog & already I have found a TON of awe inspiring crafty & artistic blogs. It always amazes me to see the art that other people create. This is what I do when I am feeling dull or obviously uninspired. I search the internet and various art books & mags for people who are, at that second, much more intune with their craft than I. I wish I could get paid for this. Seriously, the best job description in the world would read:

  • Discover objects of beauty daily. Uncover patterns from accross the world. Travel to the ends of the earth exploring tucked away art and unturned pockets of handmade craftiness

Another thing I love to do is check out new fashion from designers or stores that i cherish. Of course numero uno would be Anthropologie, under the Urban Outfitters Inc. umbrella. I can (and do) spend hours in the stores. See what I am obsessed with yourself http://www.anthropologie.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP