12.31.2008

dear year 2008,

thank you for a most wonderful time and days full of exciting change:

  • i moved to a better part of atlanta all on my own
  • made a huge decision to leave my job
  • which was mostly thanks to the even bigger decision to move BACK to tennessee
  • survived a one day move across states & began my new job the very next day
  • i turned another year older { aka closer to 'my mid 20's' }
  • celebrated reid turning another year older
  • realized how smart my generation is
  • became a peacock for a day
  • survived {and followed closely} the most important political season of my lifetime { thus far }
  • completed new projects
  • celebrated thanksgiving {twice} & christmas {5 times} with reid and our families
  • stayed healthy and thankful
  • realized how blessed we are to have each other, be just across the street from each other, and the love all around us everyday

thank you family & friends for a great 2008!

much love to you & be safe in 2009

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP