2.22.2008

finally friday

So, last weekend I made funfetti cupcakes while visiting the boyfriend (yes from the box) They were very yummy! I took pictures before we ate them all to prove it. :)



Also, a few weekends ago while in Chattanooga, I found the most perfect antique crafting/artsying table EVER at the Insyde-Outsyde shop. BUT of course it was sold, for a mere $75 already. I asked about it and the owner said that she gets them in all the time, and I should just check back. Well, my mom checked for me this weekend...and she bought the very same table-and talked them down to $50!!! Woo! So here it is. I LOVE it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP