2.05.2008

more about me

This is suppose to be 100 things about me...I kept a few from julieree because I could not come up with 100. She got it from daciaray, who has a wonderful looking blog. Maybe I'll add to it as I come up with more.
I'm Chelsea.
I've always liked my name.
My middle name, which I inherited from my grandmother, is my mother's also.
I'm a southern girl at heart.
I am a Christian living in the Bible belt, who was raised in a southern baptist church.
Not the anti-Disney kind.
I did not vote for Bush.
Politics make me angry, therefore I am "moderate."
Hot sun through closed eyelids is the best feeling in the world.
My best friend has known me since kindergarten.
Some day a man will take her away from me.
That man should probably beware of poisoned apples, falling pianos, and being shoved in front of oncoming buses.
I have had a surprising number of professional incarnations for a gal of my youth.
I was a shoe salesperson.
I was an art teacher at church.
I worked as a pastry/ bakery/cafe slave.
I was a retail visual designer.
It was a tough decision between advertising school and design school.
Design school won out.
Design school is not particularly good for your health or self esteem.
But ever since going to design school, it seems my eyes are open a little wider.
And my defenses a little bit tougher.
It really was too bad they didn't want me.
From there, painting & advertising took over.
My ancestory is French.
I fantasize about moving to France.
I love that this fantasy doesn't have to come true to taste sweet.
I like high thread-count sheets, flip flops, and most kinds of cereal.
I hate coconut, disposable housecleaning products, and my hair in my face.
I still don't know the difference between imminence, immanence, and eminence.
But it really bugs me when people confuse "you're" and "your."
Ditto with "their" and "there."
I don't have any phobias.
Well, actually I am a pretty big germaphobe.
My desk & drawers are always extremely neat.
My sock drawer never is.
I think I love every Jane Austen novel-turned feature film ever produced.
No matter how terrible the production quality is.
I love my boyfriend.
I believe returning to nature is good for the soul.
Wind blowing through trees is one of my favorite sounds.
The smell of wood burning fire is a favorite.
Number one is clean laundry.
I secretly believe I have pretty feet.
Most people would probably agree that they do look a little weird; cause & effect from ballet en pointe.
My nose is definitely French.
95 degrees (and up) is not too hot for me.
In winter, my nose is perpetually frozen.
Some day I want to travel all over the world and leave my footprints in as many places as possible.
I never used to think of myself as "creative."
I have always been told that I am.
I love creating things, so I guess I am, in fact, "creative."
I have an expensive peice of paper that proclaims I am a certified artist.
I love containers.
Organization keeps me happy.
I love Mac, not PC (although I don't own one).
InDesign, not Quark.
Jif, not Skippy.
Skim, not 2%.
Peonies, not roses.
Chocolate, not vanilla.
I am loving this blog.
It encourages me to create.
It encourages me to write.
It encourages me to explore.
I hope it encourages you in some way too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP