8.26.2010

25 while 25

so i must say this was love at first sight.
being inspired to keep memories in a tangible list, and not take up much time,
i have been compiling lists...slowly.

25 things to-do and done while 25
1. got engaged

2. had an all girls weekend

3. made something organic

4. scavenged a city-wide yard sale

5. got my dream job

6. kept a (small) garden

7. celebrated my “last fling”

8. threw a party

9. got a passport

10. took a weekend trip

11. planned my wedding

12. celebrated with friends who tied the knot

13. used my sewing machine

14. back blond like the old days

15. organized and eliminate stuff

16. took on premarital counseling

17. welcomed new babies in the family

18. went on at least one road trip

19. had a photo session

20. went to a smokies game

21. bought a real piece of furniture

22. chopped off my hair

23. bought my wedding dress

24. made a lot of something

25. went camping in the blue ridge mountains

i plan on showing you  more of this list soon!
my 26 while 26 list is already in the works.

AND even more exciting,
i am taking a class by the very crafty & inspiring elise
on how to compile our photos, travel sentiments,
and tell a good story all at the same time!
i'm really super excited about it.

3 comments:

Annah 8/29/10, 8:16 PM  

I really need to get cracking on my own list. I love seeing these on posts but have never made one.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird 9/9/10, 10:23 PM  

Great list! I'm doing a 101 in 1001 list and it's HARD but fun!

JMay 9/12/10, 7:20 PM  

This list made me happy :-) Sounds awesome.

I need to make one of my own!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP