10.18.2009

I said "YES!!!"


it's official, we're engaged!
it happened friday while we were camping in north carolina. we woke up to an amazing view of the blue ridge mountains. reid started talking about how happy he was that we decided to make this trip, about how we've made it so far in the past four years. then he said, "i have something i want to give you," and got down on down on one knee! he told me he loved me very much and asked if i would marry him...

i said "yes! yes!! yes!!! i thought you would never ask!"
it was perfect.



more photos soon...
10.16.09

1 comments:

Girlie | Digital Room 10/19/09, 9:17 PM  

Congratulations Chelsea!


You two look perfect for each other. I got goosebumps while reading your post. It was short, but I was able to feel your emotions.


Looking forward to more photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP