10.09.2009

super cute finds


found this pale green and blue wash glaze platter on clearance at target- $4.95

driving back from south pittsburg, i stopped in my favorite store in chattanooga (for almost 10 years!)
they sell an ecelctic mix of tons of cute stationery, handmade jewelry, and gifts in the hip frazier avenue area.
i found this sweet little blue bird for my half bath -$8

my sister found this and this, which i think i'll order for reid's birthday just as fun joke gifts, course.
i want these for my ikea pods hanging in my kitchen.
i probably should have bought them while i was at blue skies...

if you are in the chattanooga area, you must stop here. i promise you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP