10.01.2009

tennessee valley fair


Take me to the fair

Take me to the fair, dont know anywhere
I would rather be
Lets, go to the fair
Well walk hand in hand, through tomorrow land
Only you and me
I wanna see everything, do everything
While were doin it all
Ill buy the peanuts and popcorn
Well have us a ball
You can spend my pay
Crush me in the crowds, Ill be in the clouds

Honey I dont care
Take me there by sleigh
Go, lets get a bite, anywhere you like
But take me to the fair

~elvis~





we had a great time at the tn valley fair last month
and yes. those powdered sugar covered, deep fried, gooey fattening things are
fried snickers.


1 comments:

Blasé 10/2/09, 7:56 AM  

Be careful...that Lama just might EAT you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP